Blood Clot On The Penis Head

Hi, I am a male and have being using a vibrator in a shape of a pussy for masturbation. I have been using it for quite a while and had always use it for my own personal use and not sharing with the other. I used it to masturbate again a few days ago. Halfway through, I experienced pain at the penis head but dismissed it as not using any lubricant such as a condom. And when I withdrew my penis from the vibrator, I discovered a blood clot on the penis head the size of a grain of sand. I used a needle and managed to poke through the clot to cause the blood to flow out. During the process and after that,I did not experience any pain at the groin area nor any other unusual discomfort. However I am very worried that I may contacted the deadly STD or HIV from masturbating using a sex toy. I would like to ask whether HIV or other sexual transmitted diseases had symptom of blood clotting on the penis head or is it because of the lack of lubricant that cause my penis head to brush against the surface of the toy and cause the blood clot?

Well, it sounds like it is impossible that you had contracted HIV or any other sexually transmitted infection by using a sex toy that you have not shared with others. HIV and STD transmission occurs when you have sexual contact--vaginal, anal, or oral--with another person who is infected. If you have not had this kind of contact then you will not be at risk for infections that are transmitted sexually. Using a sex toy that is not shared with others is extremely safe.

It sounds like the blood clot occurred as a result of some minor trauma to the head of your penis while masturbating with the vibrating toy. I would urge you to not pop a blood clot with a needle; it is not necessary and can lead to infections (not sexually transmitted ones, but bacterial). If the blood clot does not heal, gets worse, or the injury is accompanied by a fever, see a medical doctor.

RMK

oral sex
Christmass day itch ??