Is H.I.V Transmission possible through breast secretion?

I got engaged in a sexual act with a prostitute I didn't have a penetration nor did I had a oral sex in real terms I just sucked her nipple and thought that she was secreting milk which I swallowed is H.I.V transmission possible in this manner?

Your risk for infection is practically zero. There is no evidence that you came into contact with your partners fluids, even though you express some concern about possibily coming into contact with a small amount of breast milk.

The only way HIV is known to be transmitted through breast milk is during the breast feeding of an infant. The contact with breast milk during sexual contact is presumably minimal and has never been implicated as a behavior associated with transmission.

Remember: HIV is known to be sexually transmitted through anal, vaginal and oral sex. No other sexual behaviors pose a real risk for infection.

RMK

Is a 7 month 1 week test conclusive?
oral sex