Unprotected sex with other HIV poz guys
Apr 1, 2010
Since I told guys that Im poz. I been invated to parties or orgies with other poz guys. Having sex with other poz guys without condoms is it safe? or make it worst? I havent been to one yet but Im curious to attend. Since I dont have sex since I learned I'm poz becuse I'm afraid to infect the other person even with using protection. thank you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
There are two important reasons poz-poz barebacking is a bad idea:
1. The risk of superinfection (dual infection). You could acquire a different, more aggressive, more drug-resistant strain of HIV. You can read about this in the archives.
Whether you're positively charged or a neggie, safer sex techniques (condoms) remain essential.
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Names Of The Blood Tests Given To Identify Hiv/aids?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Licking Genital?
- Can You Catch HIV From Drinking After Someone?
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Receiving Oral Sex
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Secretions
- HIV Risk After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.