A.I.D.S. in my dog
Sep 7, 2009
If my dog eats vomit of a person that has A.i.D.S. can they contract the virus?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your dog eats vomit? Ick!
Despite this nasty habit, your little Toto cannot contract HIV/AIDS. Period. Remember, the "H" in HIV stands for "Human" as in Human Immunodeficiency Virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.