You are lying to us!
Jul 26, 2004
I realize it's not nice to accuse you of lying, but I just visited my Doctor and he said there is no risk of AIDS through heterosexual sex. Is this true? He used Majic Johnson's wife as an example. They have had unprotected sex for the past 13 years and she is fine. He went on to say that the reason is that a vagina is not a preferred portal of entry, but anal cavities are, so that's why all the faggots get it. So, if that's true, why dont you ever mention that? He is a doctor in NH and he is board certified. He is part of the Nashua, NH AIDS task force. PS: I like your work. Im sorry you are gay though since you are very cute.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'll just make a few quick comments:
1. I don't lie.
2. Your doctor is either shockingly misinformed or a complete idiot. Most likely he's both.
3. There are millions of cases of documented male-to-female (penis-to-vagina) HIV transmission. Does your doctor believe that the over 40 million people infected worldwide are all "faggots?" (By the way, if he used that term, he's not only an idiot, but a raging homophobe as well.)
4. Board-certified in what? Bullshit?
5. Why does he think Mrs. Johnson is having unprotected sex with her husband? Read it in the National Enquirer? Oh, I see . . . .
6. Mucosal membranes are portals of entry. These include the urethra, vagina, rectum, and others.
7. I'm not sorry I'm gay.
8. I'm sorry you've been duped by a moron.
9. Please send a copy of this post to the NH AIDS task force. I'm sure they would be interested to know what type of "information" their members are disseminating.
10. I'd strongly suggest you consider getting a more competent doctor ASAP. The one you have is downright scary!
Get informed. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.