Jun 3, 2007
Is a (nude) man recieving a lap dance from a stripper with her undies on considered frottage. Is there a significant risk of HIV there. No penetration, oral, just rubbing until cum. Donation in progress. Thanks Doc.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Frottage is rubbing without inserting. Lap dancing or even "frottaging" with a stripper wearing undies is not considered an HIV risk, even if your tighty whities were nowhere in sight and you spunked things up, OK?
Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Ways To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
- Do Antidepressants Affect STD Test Results?
- Hiv Risk Sharing Scissors In A Hair Cutting Saloon
- How Does Chemo Affect Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.