|re kaletra without food
Nov 25, 2001
Thanks for your answer. Next problem :- if my wife was to take her kaletra, epivir and zerit straight after a light meal what would the effect be on the zerit and epivir? I guess what i need to know is what's best for this combination ? thanks
Response from Dr. Pavia
Dr. Little referred your question to me. Epivir and Zerit can be taken without regards to food. That is, they are essentially equal whether taken with food or without. So, if the combination involves Kaletra as the third drug, the recommended way would be to take all three with food. Shortly after a meal is fine, and it could be a light or heavy meal.
VL <400 but jumping around
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Does A Shingles Rash Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.