HIV Drug ResistanceHIV Drug Resistance

re kaletra without food

Thanks for your answer. Next problem :- if my wife was to take her kaletra, epivir and zerit straight after a light meal what would the effect be on the zerit and epivir? I guess what i need to know is what's best for this combination ? thanks

Response from Dr. Pavia

Dr. Little referred your question to me. Epivir and Zerit can be taken without regards to food. That is, they are essentially equal whether taken with food or without. So, if the combination involves Kaletra as the third drug, the recommended way would be to take all three with food. Shortly after a meal is fine, and it could be a light or heavy meal.

regards

ATP

Triomune
VL <400 but jumping around