HIV Drug ResistanceHIV Drug Resistance

what do you think?

Dr. Little I understand there is a company in Brussels that has come up with a group of drugs they call "resistance repelent" drugs. They say that these drugs work in all forms of ristance including K103N and others. They have a PI called TMC126 that is also most impressive as it changes shape to get around mutations, and all of these drugs keep the virus from mutating around them. Its not tested in humans(yet). Do you know when it is scheduled to go into human trials? Is this true? When do you think they could be available?

Response from Dr. Little

I do not know when these drugs will enter clinical trials in the US, but will refer your question to the Treatment Strategies forum to see if they know.

Resist
How strict on hours?