|what do you think?
Nov 15, 2001
Dr. Little I understand there is a company in Brussels that has come up with a group of drugs they call "resistance repelent" drugs. They say that these drugs work in all forms of ristance including K103N and others. They have a PI called TMC126 that is also most impressive as it changes shape to get around mutations, and all of these drugs keep the virus from mutating around them. Its not tested in humans(yet). Do you know when it is scheduled to go into human trials? Is this true? When do you think they could be available?
Response from Dr. Little
I do not know when these drugs will enter clinical trials in the US, but will refer your question to the Treatment Strategies forum to see if they know.
How strict on hours?
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Sebaceous Glands On Shaft Is It A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.