|help finding lab to perform G.A.R.T. test inexpensively
Aug 28, 2000
Dr. I need help in finding a laboratory who will perform a G.A.R.T. test for me inexpensively, as I have no insurance to cover the test, and my case worker at my local task force has informed me that ryan white funds are not available for it. so could you suggest a company/laboratory or optional source that may be helpful? my personal cash funds are somewhat limited. thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately, no such thing as a cheap resistance test.
Any way to measure thymus activity to know if HAART will work?
48 and Scared to Death Again from August 14th
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- What Age Group Does Genital Warts Affect The Most?
- How Long After Treatment Will Vaginitis Go Away?
- Is Toxoplasmosis A Bacterial Disease?
- What If I Test Positive For Chlamydia After Exposure?
- How Can You Tell The Difference Between Zit And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.