Sep 22, 2000
Help -- what does this test really tell the doc and myself? the reason to take the test?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is a blood test that is useful in determining which drugs your virus has become resistant to.
Never had Undetectable VL - Alone?
- White Discharge After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Colposcopy Will My Pap Results Be Abnormal?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- How Long Does The Hpv Vaccine Last?
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.