HIV Drug ResistanceHIV Drug Resistance

Nothing working for me

I have been on every drug that can be bought, and now they took me off them, and I am upset and feel I am at end of line. What can I do, I live in ARK, and Trial studies not in this state or Okla either. My doctor is looking into something, but if I can help her with more information, I want too, for my life is at stake. Thank you

Response from Dr. Little

I would look into the web site: www.hivatis.org

This has a fairly complete list of what is available - there are usually studies available at major university hospitals - or at least expanded access to some of the newer "investigational" drugs. I would urge you to talk to your provider about what other options he/she could recommend in your area (or even within several hours drive).

211K?
amprenavir dosage