Jul 19, 1999
How long does it usually take a drug to become resistant if you have stopped taking it.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Resistance is usually a function of continued exposure of the virus to a drug. If you stop the drug the pressure toward resistance is gone. MH
HIV Positive Sex
Viral Load UP. Crixivan/Combivir, Ziagen, or Sustiva?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.