Jul 29, 1999
Hi, I'm from Buenos Aires Argentina and I need to take a genotypic test, but I don't know where can I take it and the price of it. Could please help there? I'm wondering about places in Miami where I can go to do it.
Thank U very much for your help to me and everybody, your page is great
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am sure you could get one from the Univ of Miami. MH
starting meds again. will resistance help?
HOW LONG TO LIVE WITH CURRENT RESISTANCE
- What Body Parts Can You Get Genital Herpes?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- What Ways Can You Get Trichomoniasis?
- Can Someone With Hiv Become A Nurse?
- Hiv Anxiety Symptoms Prostitute Broken Condom Unprotected Oral
- Hiv Guy's Sperm In Contact With My Open Wound
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.