|starting meds again. will resistance help?
Jul 29, 1999
hi. i stopped meds 2 months ago because i don't like tablets therefore no taking them righ. but i will have to start again sooner or later. Would it be a good idea to ask my Doc for resistance test to see how badley i messed up missing doses. And how will the test, work or help me? hope you can help thanks for your time.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It may be helpful to sort out whether you can go back on the same regimen or parts of the same regimen, or whether you need to go on something completely different. MH
- Sharing Drinks And Cuts In Mouth
- Unprotected Oral Sex With Prostitute
- Vaginal Fluid Inside Of Condom
- Risk Of Infection From Transsexuals
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Healthy Foods For Hiv People To Increase The Cd4 Cells
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.