|Two mutations / at the 120?
Aug 23, 1999
I believe the lab test i had was a 3 Cell marker study , this is probably a vague description, nevertheless, i was told i have two mutations and it was at the 120 ? (something) Does that mean anything significant? I believe the resistance is to the NNRTI's and DDI. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
REQUIREMENTS FOR TAKING A GENOTYPE TEST?
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding For A Month?
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.