|Two mutations / at the 120?
Aug 23, 1999
I believe the lab test i had was a 3 Cell marker study , this is probably a vague description, nevertheless, i was told i have two mutations and it was at the 120 ? (something) Does that mean anything significant? I believe the resistance is to the NNRTI's and DDI. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
REQUIREMENTS FOR TAKING A GENOTYPE TEST?
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.