|genotype sent and what to do while waiting for return
Nov 16, 1999
my t cell count is 323 and my vl is at 240,000 and it takes around 2 weeks to get results on my genotype test. Is this harming me by waiting the 2 weeks and is my counts very dangouse to my health. This is my first HIV+ test i had.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Two weeks of waiting will not hurt you. Your viral load is quite high, but your T cells are only moderately decreased. These numbers should improved dramatically with therapy. MH
stopping drugs due to resistance...?
Lack of resistance when initiated HAART- confused
- Odds Of Getting HIV Open Mouth Kissing
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.