|genotype sent and what to do while waiting for return
Nov 16, 1999
my t cell count is 323 and my vl is at 240,000 and it takes around 2 weeks to get results on my genotype test. Is this harming me by waiting the 2 weeks and is my counts very dangouse to my health. This is my first HIV+ test i had.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Two weeks of waiting will not hurt you. Your viral load is quite high, but your T cells are only moderately decreased. These numbers should improved dramatically with therapy. MH
stopping drugs due to resistance...?
Lack of resistance when initiated HAART- confused
- How Much Does It Cost To Get Tested For Stds?
- 180 Day Negative Hiv Test After Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Are Lower Abdominal Pain And Painful Urination Signs Of HIV Or Stds?
- Can Drinking Alcohol Kill HIV?
- Fear Of Penis Touching Toilet Seat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.