|Genotypic Testing Trial
Apr 3, 2000
Do you know when we are likely to hear the results from the GART trial?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The preliminary data has been presented at a couple of meetings in the last few months. A paper with the results has been submitted and accepted for publication. It should be out within the next couple of months. MH
Another type of resistence testing
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Permanent Cure For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.