|Genotypic Testing Trial
Apr 3, 2000
Do you know when we are likely to hear the results from the GART trial?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The preliminary data has been presented at a couple of meetings in the last few months. A paper with the results has been submitted and accepted for publication. It should be out within the next couple of months. MH
Another type of resistence testing
- Does Itchy Vagina Mean I Have Hiv?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.