|Genotypic Testing Trial
Apr 3, 2000
Do you know when we are likely to hear the results from the GART trial?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The preliminary data has been presented at a couple of meetings in the last few months. A paper with the results has been submitted and accepted for publication. It should be out within the next couple of months. MH
Another type of resistence testing
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- Dangers Of Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.