Jun 27, 2001
Could Xanax affect one's viral load? For instance if I was undetectable and then went for a viral load test would there be a chance my VL would be higher due to the Xanax? Thank you
Response from Dr. Little
I do not believe that Xanax should affect your viral load - more directly, I am not aware that it would lower levels of any of the antiretroviral medications which might in turn cause your viral load to change.
a following test
Understanding PhenoSense comprehensive profiles
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.