Jun 27, 2001
Could Xanax affect one's viral load? For instance if I was undetectable and then went for a viral load test would there be a chance my VL would be higher due to the Xanax? Thank you
Response from Dr. Little
I do not believe that Xanax should affect your viral load - more directly, I am not aware that it would lower levels of any of the antiretroviral medications which might in turn cause your viral load to change.
a following test
Understanding PhenoSense comprehensive profiles
- Rash After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.