|a following test
Jun 27, 2001
Dr Little: I wrote to you before regarding my presisitent high CD8 and negative ELISA results. I did another test recently. There are all the results: Jun 2000: CD4 830 33, CD8 930 37 0.89. Nov 2000: CD870 30, CD8 1160 40 0.75 Jun 2001: CD4 900 32, CD8 1040 37 0.86 You told me that if the changes presistent, I should have more specific tests. The last one is the one I just did it. The CD8 is still high. What should I do? What specific tests should I do? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Little
This is not an HIV related problem. You should ask your doctor if he/she feels that you should see an immunology specialist.
Hepatitis B & testing
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.