May 12, 2008
1. will the current elisa 1/2 reliably detect all CRF's??
2. how about ALL subtypes of group M??
thank you for your time. it is much appreciated.
Response from Dr. Sherer
Yes, the current generation of elisas detect all subtypes of group M, including CRFs.
In contrast, false negatives have been reported with the more rare group O and group N infections.
Switching back to previous drug combos?
Resistance with Atripla
- What Causes Esophageal Candidiasis?
- How Bad Will The Headaches Be When You Get Hiv?
- Can A Woman Transmit Hiv To A Man Through Fellatio?
- Chances Of Getting A Hiv From One Sex Encounter
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.