May 12, 2008
1. will the current elisa 1/2 reliably detect all CRF's??
2. how about ALL subtypes of group M??
thank you for your time. it is much appreciated.
Response from Dr. Sherer
Yes, the current generation of elisas detect all subtypes of group M, including CRFs.
In contrast, false negatives have been reported with the more rare group O and group N infections.
Switching back to previous drug combos?
Resistance with Atripla
- Is White Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
- Afraid Of False Negative Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.