May 12, 2008
1. will the current elisa 1/2 reliably detect all CRF's??
2. how about ALL subtypes of group M??
thank you for your time. it is much appreciated.
Response from Dr. Sherer
Yes, the current generation of elisas detect all subtypes of group M, including CRFs.
In contrast, false negatives have been reported with the more rare group O and group N infections.
Switching back to previous drug combos?
Resistance with Atripla
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- CAN BREAST SUCKING GIVE HIV TO A WOMEN?
- Can You Get Hiv From Giving Oral To A Girl?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.