Mar 1, 2008
This is to update on my recent question regarding severe diahrea of 4 days --Resistance/Symptoms. Doctor determined not HIV related. All better now. By the way, HIV tests 1 week after this episode indicates less than 50 copies (undetectable and CD4 at 738.
Indeed, us on ART do get other "regular" stuff. Lesson learned, don't panic, but do get it checked out, like everyone else should.
Response from Dr. Sherer
Thanks for the follow up information. So many people with HIV worry alone with unexplained symptoms, and their fearful thoughts are often far worse than simply seeing their doctor and getting reassurance and/or an answer. I appreciate your sharing your story with this site.
taking meds at the EXACT same time
UNDETECTABLE VS DETECTABLE
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.