Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

HIV Drug ResistanceHIV Drug Resistance

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

could any offer his help plz..?am lost and need 2 be supported
Mar 17, 2007

hello everybody..am a 26 years old lebanese male...i live in beirut,i got tested POZ 2 years ago,the doctor said at that time that i dont need any medication and i just need 2 check with him once a year,but i have another problem..bcoz in lebanon beeing POZ is a bit hard ...even more than being gay..and if my parents knew bout me..i may be dead...am asking for help by anyone out there..if he could support me in a way and help me get out of this country..it's a bit hard for me 2 leave on my own..and i just wanna have a normal life like any other POZ person living in a society that respect other's feelings and accept them.as they are.. so plz if any of u out there think and could help me...plz do contact me.. td9teen@yahoo.com.au thanks alot...for taking the time 2 read...

Response from Dr. Sherer

Dear td9teen:

I am posting this message in the hopes that others may also be able to offer help, particularly others in Beirut. You are taking the right steps, i.e. to find support for you in this situation, whether its support to stay or to leave.

Previous
Does my husband need to change medications?
Next
low cell counts

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.