HIV Drug ResistanceHIV Drug Resistance

could any offer his help plz..?am lost and need 2 be supported

hello everybody..am a 26 years old lebanese male...i live in beirut,i got tested POZ 2 years ago,the doctor said at that time that i dont need any medication and i just need 2 check with him once a year,but i have another problem..bcoz in lebanon beeing POZ is a bit hard ...even more than being gay..and if my parents knew bout me..i may be dead...am asking for help by anyone out there..if he could support me in a way and help me get out of this country..it's a bit hard for me 2 leave on my own..and i just wanna have a normal life like any other POZ person living in a society that respect other's feelings and accept them.as they are.. so plz if any of u out there think and could help me...plz do contact me.. td9teen@yahoo.com.au thanks alot...for taking the time 2 read...

Response from Dr. Sherer

Dear td9teen:

I am posting this message in the hopes that others may also be able to offer help, particularly others in Beirut. You are taking the right steps, i.e. to find support for you in this situation, whether its support to stay or to leave.

Does my husband need to change medications?
low cell counts