|a follow up question
Apr 5, 2001
Dr. Little: Thank you so much for answering my previous question regarding my high CD8. I have a follow up question. Could you give me some suggestions of what kind of test should I do to rule out all the possibilities? Thank you very much
Response from Dr. Little
Unfortunately, the list is too long to answer your question without much more information. You should discuss your symptoms (if any), other laboratory test results, medical history, and physical findings (if any) with your doctor who can then pursue the appropriate follow-up testing as needed.
syphilis & HIV
Too good to be true?
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Is Thrush Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.