|a follow up question
Apr 5, 2001
Dr. Little: Thank you so much for answering my previous question regarding my high CD8. I have a follow up question. Could you give me some suggestions of what kind of test should I do to rule out all the possibilities? Thank you very much
Response from Dr. Little
Unfortunately, the list is too long to answer your question without much more information. You should discuss your symptoms (if any), other laboratory test results, medical history, and physical findings (if any) with your doctor who can then pursue the appropriate follow-up testing as needed.
syphilis & HIV
Too good to be true?
- Which Is Worse Simplex Herpes 1 Or Simplex Herpes 2?
- What Types Of Cells Does Herpes 1 And 2 Affect?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- What Is The Most Common Symptom Of Gonorrhea In Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.