|Is resistance inevitable?
Aug 12, 2006
This is a comment rather than a question.
I read this forum from the UK and just thought the answer to the "Is resistance inevitable?" was so informative and on the point that it might be worthwhile featuring on the "Hot Topics" section of this site's Homepage.
Response from Dr. Sherer
Thank you for this kind comment. I confess to knowing nothing about the process for hot topics to make it the homepage, but the thought is appreciated.
resistance testing in treatment niave patient
On Pep for the 2nd time - Please respond- sleepless
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Erotic Massage
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.