|alcohol and hep c
Oct 22, 2005
my friend took the treatment and is now undetectable. what about drinking beer?
Response from Dr. Sherer
Alcohol and hepatitis C do NOT mix, period! There is evidence that even small amounts of alcohol ingestion worsen the prognosis with hepatitis C. You should advise your friend to give up alcohol completely and find other means to relax and enjoy himself or herself.
cd4 goes up but viral load also again
Resistance to ALL meds.
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.