Apr 27, 2005
I have been on a combo of Kaletra and Combivir for about 5 weeks or so...i am to take the pills at twelve hour intervals, but sometimes my timing is off by about 30 minutes or so. I take the medications as soon as i remember and never go beyond an hour or so of the appropriate time to take the meds.
Response from Dr. Sherer
Viread/3TC versus Truvada
cd4 count and therapy
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Symptoms Of Herpes From Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.