HIV Drug ResistanceHIV Drug Resistance

Another way to remember to take your meds.

Not a question, but an idea that I have not read on here to help people remember to take their meds on time everyday. I set my phone to call me at that certain time everyday. All phones nowadays have an alarm to where you can schedule it to call itself. That way you do not have to wear a funky looking watch (Since I preferred more fashionable watches that do not have alarms like Movado and Concord) or carry some type of other device. Most people already carry cell phones and it is less conspicious if it goes off if you are not wanting people you hang out with to know what you are doing. It just looks like you have a phone call:)

Response from Dr. Sherer

Good idea.

You could also put the cell phone on vibrate in your pocket, so only you know that it is going off.

Any and all good ideas for simple ways to improve adherence are welcome here. Thanks for the thought.

What good are you?
undetectable but falling cd4