HIV Drug ResistanceHIV Drug Resistance

medication reaction with each other

wher can I go, to be able to tell me all the meds I am on and the reaction with each other?

Response from Dr. Sherer

Your best first stop is to a physician who is knowledgable about HIV disease and its treatment.

Next, I would recommend that you speak to a pharmacist who is experienced with the effects, side effects, and drug interactions with HIV medications.

While the internet has a wide variety of sources of information, much of which is high quality (such as The Body), I would encourage you to take whatever information you find on the internet for review with your doctor, in order to ensure that you don't misinterpret the information. While its very useful for you to understand as much as possible about HIV and its treatment, you should avoid trying to be your own doctor. The Body

If I miss and dose, should I double dose?
still on holiday