Apr 2, 2004
i tested negative 85 days and 90 days post exposure,protected sex,and unprotected oral with a PROSTITUE.can i woohoooooooo?? can i move on
god bless you
Response from Dr. Sherer
The majority of HIV tests are positive within 6 weeks, but occasionally a posiive test takes as long as 6 months. Thus you should repeat the test after 6 months.
In the meantime, I advise that you follow a higher level of safety in order to prevent the anxiety you have endured, not to mention the real though small risk of HIV azquisition, as well as other STIs. As you know, your choices include avoiding casual sexual encounters and using latex condoms for oral sex, as well as vaginal and rectal insertive sex.
both poz, having unprotected sex
Resistance Mutation 103Q
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.