|Undetectable and negative test results
Feb 13, 2004
When the viral load is undetectable or even lower than undetectable, is it possible that WB and Elisa give false negative results? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Sherer
No, the western blot and elisa remain positive, even with full suppression of the viral load.
missed meds 4 days
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- How Long Does Atripla Take To Work?
- How Is Thrush Transmitted?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Kissing Cold Sore?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Swallowing Cum?
- Insertive Oral Sex Risks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.