|Undetectable and negative test results
Feb 13, 2004
When the viral load is undetectable or even lower than undetectable, is it possible that WB and Elisa give false negative results? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Sherer
No, the western blot and elisa remain positive, even with full suppression of the viral load.
missed meds 4 days
- Is There A Chance Of A False Positive Hiv Test In Pregnancy?
- Milk Of Magnesia For Thrush
- When Does The Hair Loss Stop With Syphilis?
- What's The Difference Between Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.