|Undetectable and negative test results
Feb 13, 2004
When the viral load is undetectable or even lower than undetectable, is it possible that WB and Elisa give false negative results? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Sherer
No, the western blot and elisa remain positive, even with full suppression of the viral load.
missed meds 4 days
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Happens If Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Symptoms Of Herpes Sores Or Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.