|abscess, rash and fatigue
Jan 20, 2003
I have developed abscess all over the armpits and few other areas and rash and itching all over the skin. Being HIV+ does this mean i can start treatment or there is no way i can be rescued since these symptoms have shown that i have AIDS
Response from Dr. Little
These symptoms do not mean you cannot start therapy. You would need to talk to a doctor about the best possible treatment and what the risks might be for you - but I would encourage you to take this step.
hiv and having sex with others
the effect of drug
- Does Hiv Cause Sensitive Skin?
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.