|abscess, rash and fatigue
Jan 20, 2003
I have developed abscess all over the armpits and few other areas and rash and itching all over the skin. Being HIV+ does this mean i can start treatment or there is no way i can be rescued since these symptoms have shown that i have AIDS
Response from Dr. Little
These symptoms do not mean you cannot start therapy. You would need to talk to a doctor about the best possible treatment and what the risks might be for you - but I would encourage you to take this step.
hiv and having sex with others
the effect of drug
- Are Purple Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.