|215 & VIRAL LOAD AGAIN
Jan 20, 2003
AFTER LOOKING INTO SOME MORE INFO, I DO BELIEVE I STATED MY FIRST QUESTION WRONG. IT ISN'T A 215 MUTATION, 215 & LOW VIRAL LOAD WAS HOW HE TESTED. THEY SAID IT WAS UNUSUAL TO HAVE SUCH A LOW # (SINCE AIDS IS USUALLY 200-) & A LOW VIRAL LOAD. PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS YOU CAN AS I REALLY WANT TO FIGURE OUT IF HE, BY SOME MIRACLE, HAS BEEN TESTING FALSE POSITIVE.
Response from Dr. Little
He should be retested if you doubt the results, but a 215 mutation and low viral load do not sound inconsistent with a positive HIV result to me.
reply to 215 & LOW VIRAL LOAD
hiv and having sex with others
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.