HIV Drug ResistanceHIV Drug Resistance

lot of PI mutations

hello, I am very concerned to see that I have many protease mutations. In the protease there are: L63P,A71V,G73S,L90M,I93L. I have taken Saquinavir,Nelfinavir, Indinavir and at last Amprenavir boosted with Norvir(600/100). Except Nelfinavir every regime was successful (VL last Time 84, CD4 700)despite all these mutations. I changed due to side effects. In the RT group I have just the 3TC/DDI relatet M184V mutation. Since two month I take no meds and I have a VL of 26.000 and 603 T-Cells. My big fear is now that no protease inhibitor will work for me in the future including Atazanavir or Kaletra. Is this right? Or can I take a double protease regime like Atazanvir/Amprenavir or Atazanavir/Saquinavir? Thank you!

Response from Dr. Little

Actually - I think it is quite likely that Kaletra would work for you still. If you pair it with other nucleosides (or non-nucleosides) you may have many choices left.

CONFUSED : WINDOW PERIOD of AIDS
starting sustiva, videx, and epivir