Oct 14, 2002
Dear Dr. Little this is my third time trying to get an answer from the body.com,.. your answer would be greatly appreciated as it it very important to me,.. the question is what are the normal wbc , cd4 , rbc readings a normal healthy person should have and cholesteral level. thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Normal for these blood tests represent a range and is dependent on age, gender and ethnicity, other concomitant medical conditions, among other factors.
Why Prednisone for treating non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- What Types Of Cells Does Herpes 1 And 2 Affect?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Herpes Do Inside Your Body?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- How Do You Tell If You Vaginitis Or A Uti?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.