|maybe not blip again!
Oct 13, 2002
Jan. had VL 900, May VL 127 Aug. VL 159 after 5.5 yrs Undectable on Vericept,D4t,3tc. T cell normally 1100. last aug. with the 159 VL they jumped to an all time high 1350. What's going on. My doctor wants to wait for higher VL. What would you do.
Response from Dr. Little
I would have performed a drug resistance test and intensified or switched antiretroviral therapy while awaiting resistance test results.
Resistance Test after a long Drug Holiday?
- Can You Tell If Someone Has Hiv By A Pap Smear?
- With Hpv How Often Do You Get Breakouts
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.