HIV Drug ResistanceHIV Drug Resistance

Your answer to

Thank you for your honest answer of 6 September to my questions "Reverse possible resistance". I think I have some good news: I just got the results of the blood test taken on 2 September which showed a VL of "only" 125 compared to 784 on 7 August. I haven't changed meds or anything (just been very careful to take my meds as prescribed), so I guess it must have been a very big blip so that I could very well be heading back towards undetectable (below 20 copies) levels again? My doctor seems satisfied with the progress and said that I don't have to come back untill my next scheduled visit in about 2 months from now. Would you do a blood test before that?

Response from Dr. Little

I think if your treatment compliance is excellent and your most recent viral load is 125, then a repeat in 2 months is quite reasonable. Good luck.

Incarcerated
Available Drug