Sep 18, 2002
Response from Dr. Little
There are still many choices - principally involving the use of protease inhibitors. I would urge you to discuss all of the possible treatment options and potential toxicities with your provider - there are still options. A resistance test and a past treatment history will be very useful in picking the next potent regimen.
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.