Sep 9, 2002
Response from Dr. Little
The choice of your next regimen should be based upon a careful review of what antiretroviral drugs you have taken in the past (and why you stopped each one - i.e. toxicity vs. failure) and a current (and past if available) drug resistance test. It is impossible to make a good recommendation without at least one of these - but both are really ideal (the treatment history is probably more important than the resistance test if you have to pick one or the other). I would talk to your doctor about your options.
taking to much medicine?
Phenotype HIV 1 Virtual
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.