HIV Drug ResistanceHIV Drug Resistance

Taking Zithromax

I took the 1g oral dose of zithromax in fear of having chlamydia befor emy results got back , about an hour after taking it i took bactrim ds , i puked a little and had some diarrhea , are these side efffects common when u take that much zithromax or should i go to a hospital. i feel fine now but i would also like to know ho wlong my body will take to ge used to the zithromax and how long it stays in my system

Upper GI complaints are quite common with the 1 gram dose of azithromycin. Usually those symptoms clear over a day or so without serious sequelae. KH

Refusing treatment
Genotype and Phenotype Results