|Adje clement, M.D.
Jun 22, 2002
hi, i want to know if somebody who have a lower rate of CD4 count cell can be viral load undetectable. in other words a lower level of cd4 can be correlate to an viral load undetectable
Response from Dr. Little
In general, lower levels of CD4 cell counts correlate with HIGHER viral loads. It is unusual, but not exceptional to see a low viral load and a low CD4 in an untreated person. There are certainly people with undetectable viral loads who are not on therapy - these individuals generally have higher CD4 cell counts.
Genotype & Phenotype
Sustiva and Meals
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.