HIV Drug ResistanceHIV Drug Resistance

can remune help me ?

Dear Dr. Little, Thank you so much for all your help this forum is a great source for info. I am resistant to just about everything according to my geno. I currently am taking Crixivan, Norvir, Videx and Zerit. Not the greatest combo but labs are great, cd4's 776, VL <50. What I was wondering is do you think I would benefit from Remune? I have read a lot about it and would like to give it a try. Is it currently an approved treatment for HIV ? Thanks again for all your hard work it is much appreciated.

Response from Dr. Little

I can only express my opinion - I do not believe that Remune is likely to offer you much benefit, but it is also unlikely to cause you harm. I am not impressed that there has been any proven laboratory or clinical benefit from individuals who have received this vaccine. I think the choice to participate should be yours.

no change in cd4 count
hiv myelopathy