|no change in cd4 count
May 27, 2002
Dear Dr. Little, I have been on the meds from when I was first diagnosed back in April of 2001, I took two weeks off from the meds from Jan 1 thru Jan 15 of 2002 I've noticed my cd4 count has plateued in other words has remained any where from 325 to 340 cd4 & viral load remaining at an undetectable -40 ,... My question to you is ... is this common for my cd4's to plateau ? I was hoping to reach a cd4 count of 450 by now, could it be that I stoped taking the meds for two weeks back in Janurary have any thing to do with it. ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
can remune help me ?
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.