HIV Drug ResistanceHIV Drug Resistance

Charts?

Is there a chart somewhere regarding cross resistance? What I am looking for is a chart that shows which mutations will affect which drugs... mutations on one axis and drugs on the other.

Is this a reasonable request in an area that is so complicated? Knowledge is power... and right now I don't feel very powerful. ;)

Response from Dr. Little

Yes - although this may not be the most "lay friendly" list - the most comprehensive list that I can refer you to is in a medical publication:

Title: Antiretroviral drug resistance testing in adult HIV-1 Infection Lead author: Hirsch, M. and colleagues. Journal: JAMA 2000;283:2417-2426

Any medical library should be able to help you find this article.

On-Off treatment-resistence?
Holiday for over a month now!