|HIV Resistant people?
Feb 7, 2001
How would can you Prove that a person was "Naturally resistant to HIV infection"? Would it be from continual exposure over a long time? Thank you. AA
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That's how the original observations were made. MH
Yes, you do care
HIV Reporting Policies by State
- Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Emotional Effects Of Stds
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.