Dec 15, 2000
i want to know that is it posible that mother is negative in hiv testing while her baby is positive?
i also want to know genetic factors in hiv resistance.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In answering your first question, I am not sure that I know of a case where that could be true. In regards to your second question, I assume you are referring to resistance to HIV infection and not HIV drug resistance. There have been some factors that have been identified with "resistance" to HIV infection, or in very slow progression, if infected.
Still the Same?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.