Jan 10, 2001
How long following treatment interruption before the "wild-type" become the predominate strain?
When you are infected by someone, do all their cells have the same mutations, or does different cells have different mutations/resistance?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
1) If drug resistance is present, In about 8-12 weeks.
2) Different cells can have different strains of virus with different mutations/resistance.
confusing questions about CD8
A great gift
- Majority Of Cases Of Thrush Not Related To HIV
- What Medication Would Affect Hiv Test?
- Would Marijuana Affect My HIV Results
- Do Doctors Test For Hiv When Your Pregnant?
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- How Long Does It Take A Person To Die Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.