|No resistance? Testing
Jan 10, 2001
Doc, If a person in not on any medications/treatment, does this mean if they infect you because of the wild type, you (being infected) will most likely not have any drug mutations contained in it's genetic sequence?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would be correct.
Viral Load and T Cell
- What Are The Chances Of Men Getting Hiv From A Woman With A Undetectable Viral Load?
- Yellow And White Tongue And Canker Sore Hiv
- Fordyce Spots Upper Lip And Hiv
- What Do Non-reactive Results Mean On Hiv Testing?
- Is It Easy For Hiv To Get In Urethra?
- Is It Common For Hiv To Get Inside The Urethra?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.