|results are suspect
Jan 29, 2002
viral load 417,000 and cd4 count 210 three months ago, now they tell me viral load undetectable and cd4 count 530, is this possible?
Response from Dr. Little
Extremely unlikely in the absence of therapy or acute HIV seroconversion three months ago. I would recheck your viral load and T cells from the sound of it.
Dr. Little, is 7 months antibody negative enough testing?
- How Many People Have Gotten Hiv From Kissing?
- Can Hiv Cause Bleeding During Intercourse?
- Chronic Sore Throat In Hiv Positive
- What To Eat To Increase The Cd4?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- I Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum Do I Have Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.